The site wasn’t live yet so I’ll summarize the first couple months of the year. January and February I was getting pretty heavy into NFTs. I made a nice heap of mistakes, learned a good chunk, and took a step back from all of it so I could build out a better understanding of what I was doing wrong.
- Started running Presearch Nodes
- Trialed a few systems for the museum collection site
- Built and played around with a Dev-Net Solana Validator
- Started learning solidity
- Started taking the Foobar code challenge, which meant it was finally time to learn some Python
- Found the AlphaExchange on Twitch and spent a ton of time learning with them
- Built and broke this site before restarting the process